Thursday, July 16, 2015

Funny Office Leave Excuses

It is always tough task to take leave from office. It does not matter whether you have leave or not. We always think hard at the time to take leave. Here are some funnest leave excuses. Have a look:

Excuse No 1

Dear Sir,
I have been scheduled for face to face interview tomorrow. The organisation is also good batter than our. Thus I need leave. Kindly approve my leave so that I can appear for interview worry free.
Regards
Your Name

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Excuse No. 2

My Dear Respected Sir,
Now a days my routine is only Home - Office - Home because of which I can not give proper time to my extramarital affair. Kindly approve my leave so that I give proper time to my newly made boyfriend.
Regards
Your Name

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gud1 hahaha getting mad aftr reading ths excuses